Red Curry Noodles
I loveeee noodles with curry! It's amazing to eat in the summer as it has light flavor, its spicy (which is actually great to eat when it's hot out because the spice makes you perspire and has a cooling effect) and the citrus adds that extra freshness.
This recipe from my cook book, Easy Vegetable Meals, that will be for sale May 3! I am BEYOND thrilled to share these recipes with you. They are easy, delicious, convenient, and are centered around vegetables.
I am a huge fan of not just showing, but teaching people who to cook easy, healthy, veggie centered meals. Once you get the hang of it and nail down some basic foundations, you'll be able to create delicious meals based off whatever you have in your pantry.
Thats why I love curry dishes. All I need is either some rice or gluten free noodles, coconut cream, veggies, and curry paste. Even if I don't have curry paste, I add braggs or coconut aminos for some added flavor.
This noodle curry dish took me about 15 minutes to make, and it was soooo tasty.
1 box gluten free noodles
1 handful of sliced mushrooms, (I used button mushrooms)
1/2 can coconut cream
1 teaspoon red curry paste
1 teaspoon coconut aminos
1 huge handful baby spinach
1. Boil the noodles per box instructions.
2. While they cook, prepare your curry.
3. In a large skillet, heat up oil of choice (I like coconut or avocado oil or home made ghee)
4. On medium heat, cook the mushrooms for 5 minutes.
5. Lower the heat to low, and add in the coconut cream and coconut aminos, stirring everything together.
6.Turn off the heat, and throw in the spinach and cover. The steam will wilt the spinach.
7. Drain the noodles but do not rinse. The starch from the water on the noodles makes the sauce grip the noodle better. Add a little bit of oil on the noodles.
8. Either add the noodles in the skillet and mix together, or put your noodles in a bowl and pour the curry over.
#vegancurry #plantbasedcurry #plantbaseddinnerideas #easyvegetablemeals #easyvegan #larissaolczakntp #larissaolczak #iamwellbylarissa #veganntp #nta #fntp #plantbasedntp #plantbasednutrition #plantbasednutritionist #vegannutritionist #holisticnutritionist