Wild Rice Stir Fry
Updated: May 14, 2020
This is made with roasted veggies and a savory wild rice. I paired it with avocado for healthy fat, as well as kimchi for probiotics and raw kale for its prebiotic fiber. Hearty, tasty, satiating, and perfect to eat in the winter.
Onions, peeled and sliced
Butternutsquash, peeled and chopped
4 tbsp Coconut Aminos
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl, combine coconut aminos, avocado oil, salt, pepper, curry powder, and garlic powder.
3. Add sliced vegetables to the bowl and mix so the sauce saturates the vegetables.
4. Put the vegetables in a baking dish and bake for 30-40 minutes.
5. While the vegetables cook, cook the wild rice as indicated on then box. You can add salt, turmeric, and avocado oil to the water which the rice cooks in.
Add sliced kale, kimchi, and avocado and serve!
#vegan #vegancooking #vegancurry #wildrice